Monday, March 12, 2012

Let the Blogging Continue!

For those following me, please accept my apologies, there are truly no excuses as to why I quit writing, but I just did. There didn't seem to be enough hours in the day at times!

But things have moved on, to the better, my kids are all normal, healthy, get on your nerves in a heartbeat if you allow it little people. Life has been good to us and the good Lord has seen fit to grant most of our prayers. Life is good and I am truly blessed!

Well, in new news, I am now a Disney Parks InsidEAR! My obsession and constant Disney World planning has finally come to good to some use outside of our own trip planning! I am truly excited at the opportunity to help others with their Disney World questions! I even got a pretty nifty badge for it!



LUCINDA5742

No comments:

Post a Comment